Skip to content
Let’s Get Deep – The Relationship Game Full of Questions for Couples – by What Do You Meme?
|Age Range (Description)
||WHAT DO YOU MEME?
|Number of Players
About this item
- Phones Down: It’s time to learn more about who you spend 99% of your time with. Ask each other questions ranging from “What’s your go-to snack at the movies” to “What was your first impression of me?”
- Let’s Get Deep – The Relationship The More, the Merrier: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players.
- How To Play: Grab your partner and divide the cards into the 3 piles: “Ice Breaker,” “Deep,” and “Deeper.” The person who made the first move in the relationship is the first to draw a card. For each round, draw 1 Ice Breaker Card, 2 Deep Cards, and 2 Deeper Cards. One player reads the card for the other player(s) to answer. Players alternate turns reading and answering the questions, starting with the Ice Breaker Card and then working their way on to the 2 Deep and then 2 Deeper Cards.
- What’s Inside: 500 Let’s Get Deep Cards (100 Ice Breaker, 200 Deep & 200 Deeper Cards) and instructions
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.